Workbox Black Raised Panel


Workbox Looks Awesome4

Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R3EHI77V19UKL3 My workbox looks awesome. I got the knotty alder one. My biggest complains

is the table is no where near big enough for me but I make it work by using

another side table. What's funny is I never thought I'd have enough stuff

to require something like this but we ALL have it! For instance I have

started to buy stamps so many times I can't count! Anyway it looks great -

it is right out in the open in my great room and I pretty much keep it open

all the time.



The only other caution I have for you is that it does come out really far

from the wall. Make sure to look at the dimensions if you haven't seen it in

person and measure the space you are thinking about. To help I found this

video the company did that they shows more about the product. Enjoy!



Workbox Vanilla Raised Panel - ScrapboxMore detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List