South Shore Furniture Morgan Collection Floor Cabinet and Stationary Honey Oak


kitchen pantry4

I was concerned about the product condition due to the outside of the container being torn and abused when UPS delivered it. However everything inside was in fine shape as the packaging is very protective of the contents. The instructions were very easy to understand and the unit went together quickly. I was rather surprised that no glue was used at the joints and will see if any of them tend to seperate with time. Although this unit with the lock installed appears to be more of a locker type cabinet I am using it as a temporary kitchen pantry. With the adjustable shelves it works well for this purpose. All in all I am very pleased with cabinet and would recommend it to anyone looking for a unit this size.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List